thanks,
i collect all mod i have for Naval campaign and i send to you by email

cheers
Semper-Fi - Siccut Aquila
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2021, 03:50 AM,
RE: Graph mod for JT Naval campaigns
Thanks a lot :)

Please, give your mail this object : "Campaign naval scen-Mods" : so, I will see that it is not a spam

When I will have collected all the old stuff made by community (all mods ans scenarios, etc) , I will place all in a pack and upload it on Mediafire for all players of Naval campaign
02-16-2021, 03:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-16-2021, 04:00 AM by Welk-France.)
The mod may have some little graphs imperfections, please report to me if noticed (perhaps, sometime some little pixels appears next ships on certain orientation, because graphs in the shipfiles are very nearly.

The next mod I am working on is : Falkland's war for Midway

What would have been hapened if Argentine naval forces had have one modern CV ? And what would have happened if Argentine had lunch a massive attack on the British task force when the Falklands's war began ? That's the question... You will have to fight hardly with your Harriers to protect CV Hermes and CV Invincible...  :)

https://www.naval-history.net/F18-Falkla..._force.htm
02-17-2021, 03:49 AM,
(02-14-2021, 08:07 AM)Lowlander Wrote: Looks really nice, but unfortunately when I clicked on the download my PC came under attack.

I had a similar experience.  A pop-up appeared strongly suggesting I need to download/install <something or other, don't remember the name>.  Um, no thanks.  At that point, I killed the browser with Task Manager, and ran a McAfree scan.  No malware detected, thankfully.
02-17-2021, 04:01 AM,
(02-17-2021, 03:49 AM)berto Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 08:07 AM)Lowlander Wrote: Looks really nice, but unfortunately when I clicked on the download my PC came under attack.

I had a similar experience.  A pop-up appeared strongly suggesting I need to download/install <something or other, don't remember the name>.  Um, no thanks.  At that point, I killed the browser with Task Manager, and ran a McAfree scan.  No malware detected, thankfully.

Not that I like having it happen, however, all these years, every time I have ever clicked on a link that was from Mediafire, a "new window" has always popped up when selecting to download a file.

I have never had a virus or anything else "bad" occur when doing this.  I am guessing that is just their way of producing advertising income from producing the pop-up window.
02-17-2021, 04:33 AM,
(02-17-2021, 03:49 AM)berto Wrote:

That is the same solution I used, also I ain't gett'in any younger.
02-17-2021, 04:57 AM,
Very exciting someone is modding these titles!! Thanks!
02-17-2021, 09:20 AM,
Well done Wilk! I’ve been waiting for something like this.
02-18-2021, 05:12 AM,
Thanks. If any one has scenarios and mods for Midway, Guadalcanal, Jutland and Tsushima, please contact me, I have began to collect the old stuff of community (some players have sent to me what they have) and I will upload a global pack for all community players when the collect will be completed
05-13-2021, 12:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-25-2021, 10:44 AM by TheMoose.)
I’m new here, just joined today. Like some of you guys have discovered for whatever reason volcano mods and every other site that had graphic mods for John tiller Naval games has been taken down ?
Welk do have the aircraft graphic mods for John Tiller Midway game? Your other mod pack on the ships looks great! Awesome job!