• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponent [closed]
01-03-2021, 02:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2021, 02:05 PM by Many Mariuses.)
Opponent Wanted  Looking for opponent [closed]
Hello all,

I'm a long time Panzer Campaigns player who has recently been bitten by JTS's Civil War and Napoleonic systems. I have Campaign Antietam, Peninsula, and Ozark (and also Marengo). 

I am interested in trying a game with a human opponent. I am up for any scenario, any size, and any optional rules. My turnaround time for turns is pretty quick.
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2021, 04:58 AM,
RE: Looking for opponent
I'd offer you a game if you don' t mind a slower turn around, probably only 2 or 3 times a week.  If so just email me at melmsm (at) att (dot) net  I'm a trainer for the American Civil War Gaming Club so would be glad to offer you whatever help and advice that you might need or want as well.
01-03-2021, 05:59 AM,
(01-03-2021, 04:58 AM)KG_RangerBooBoo Wrote: I'd offer you a game if you don' t mind a slower turn around, probably only 2 or 3 times a week.  If so just email me at melmsm (at) att (dot) net  I'm a trainer for the American Civil War Gaming Club so would be glad to offer you whatever help and advice that you might need or want as well.

Thanks-- I'll send you an email shortly. I don't anticipate having too many questions, though I will be paying careful attention to your tactics.

Since I'm on vacation, I would still be interested in picking up another game with someone who has a faster turn around time too.
01-07-2021, 12:44 PM,
Sent you an email.