• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
01-09-2021, 12:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-09-2021, 11:47 AM by zovs66.)
Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Anyone up for a small to medium sized scenario match?

I would like to play something from the original HPS series. I have 1-17. Currently have a game going on in Normandy, so some other game would be cool.

I also have 7 Gold versions, currently playing a scenario in Kharkov 43 Gold, but would like one in Tunisia 43.

Gold games:
Normandy 44
Bulge 44
Kharkov 43
Kursk 43
Tunisia 43
Salerno 43
Mius 43

Still relatively new to JTS PzC and never (I don't think) recorded a match here, so don't really know how to do that yet.

Thanks,
Don
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2021, 07:06 AM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
(01-09-2021, 12:03 AM)zovs66 Wrote: Still relatively new to JTS PzC and never (I don't think) recorded a match here, so don't really know how to do that yet.

I see from your profile you have joined the ladder so that is great, make sure your opponent has also joined the ladder and when you have finished your game click the "Report a Game" link at the top centre of the page and then just follow the questions to report the result.  Wink
01-09-2021, 08:09 AM,
(01-09-2021, 12:03 AM)zovs66 Wrote: Anyone up for a small to medium sized scenario match?

I would like to play something from the original HPS series. I have 1-17. Currently have a game going on in Normandy, so some other game would be cool.

I also have 2 Gold versions, currently playing a scenario in Kharkov 43 Gold, but would like one in Tunisia 43.

Still relatively new to JTS PzC and never (I don't think) recorded a match here, so don't really know how to do that yet.

Thanks,
Don

Hi,
Great I just bought tunisia 43 one month ago! Big Grin
If you're still looking for an opponent....
I can hold at least one turn\day..... certainly more for little or medium scenario.
Point of attention : I'm living in Europe ( 6 to 8 hours time gap with USA)
01-09-2021, 11:49 AM,
Sounds good, I’ll be back on Monday and see what might be a good match.
01-09-2021, 04:40 PM,
(01-09-2021, 11:49 AM)zovs66 Wrote: Sounds good, I’ll be back on Monday and see what might be a good match.

Ok....my email : [email protected]
I let you pick the game and side Helmet Wink

enjoy your weekend