• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

NEW UPDATES
03-13-2021, 07:04 AM,
RE: NEW UPDATES
(03-13-2021, 05:28 AM)Lowlander Wrote: Intel report, no recent activity on the upgrade front, down from 2 or 3 per fortnight, certain individuals seem to be MIA.

Ian,

The delay has been unavoidable. It may be worth clarifying that David has been in the process of relocating from Singapore to Australia and so may possibly appear to have been MIA. But this is not one of the factors responsible for delay in the updates. Hopefully work will recommence shortly. 

John
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2021, 07:37 AM,
(03-13-2021, 07:04 AM)Green Wrote:
(03-13-2021, 05:28 AM)Lowlander Wrote: Intel report, no recent activity on the upgrade front, down from 2 or 3 per fortnight, certain individuals seem to be MIA.

Ian,

The delay has been unavoidable. It may be worth clarifying that David has been in the process of relocating from Singapore to Australia and so may possibly appear to have been MIA. But this is not one of the factors responsible for delay in the updates. Hopefully work will recommence shortly. 

John

John,

Thanks for your swift response on my question, but your answer contains a sprinkling of FOW.

Ian.
03-13-2021, 08:07 AM,
(03-13-2021, 07:37 AM)Lowlander Wrote: John,

Thanks for your swift response on my question, but your answer contains a sprinkling of FOW.

Ian.

Ian,

Possibly I was a bit vague but I just wanted to prevent any rumour that the delay was in any way related to David. It isn't. I understand there are technical issues but the updates are a priority and will be rolled out as soon as possible. 

John