• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

JTS Support on Vacation?
12-24-2020, 04:18 PM,
JTS Support on Vacation?
Hi Guys I tried contacting JTS support and didn't hear back are they on vacation?
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2020, 04:35 PM,
RE: JTS Support on Vacation?
Just one guy on his own and has a real job too, I'm sure Rich will get back to you when he can.
12-25-2020, 01:21 AM,
Rich is the man! When I lost my computer hard drive a couple of years ago he worked with me time and again to get me all of the downloads again...
12-25-2020, 01:59 AM,
Ask on board about your Issue, Joe.. prolly be faster responses!

Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
12-25-2020, 12:07 PM,
(12-25-2020, 01:21 AM)larsonney Wrote: Rich is the man! When I lost my computer hard drive a couple of years ago he worked with me time and again to get me all of the downloads again...

Ill second that.  Rich is THE MAN.
cheers
12-25-2020, 08:24 PM,
Yeh, seconded the drop your issue on the board, let's see if we can't help you ...thereby giving Rich a break _if possible) - I know it has to be a busy time of year with his family and all.
Bydand
Send this user an email
12-26-2020, 01:06 AM,
(12-25-2020, 01:21 AM)larsonney Wrote: Rich is the man! When I lost my computer hard drive a couple of years ago he worked with me time and again to get me all of the downloads again...

External HD is the way to go.  Puter goes down, just plug EHD into another and you are ready to go.  Don't have to scramble for anything.  If EHD goes down, most likely replace the power cord and you are off and running again.  Alll my games are on it.
12-26-2020, 01:35 AM,
(12-26-2020, 01:06 AM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote:

External HD is the way to go.  Puter goes down, just plug EHD into another and you are ready to go.  Don't have to scramble for anything.  If EHD goes down, most likely replace the power cord and you are off and running again.  Alll my games are on it.

Yup...  running all JTS games off of an external drive.  Plus, install files backed up to a thumb drive and the cloud, and multiple copies of installation keys.  I went through having to download all of my games once before; that was when I had less than half the ones I do now.
12-26-2020, 05:24 AM,
Everything I game with, is on an external, plus, on a separate HDD, I HATE having games on my main HDD...too many feck ups...
New PC will have SSDs and only windows on main chip. THAT's coming as soon as this Mfeckin' corona BS stops.

Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
12-26-2020, 06:46 PM,
Hi guys Rich sorted out my issue. I need to get a backup hdd so I can archive all my Tiller stuff.