• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Important---Need Your Your Feedback On Blitz Future Design
01-04-2021, 06:41 AM,
RE: Important---Need Your Your Feedback On Blitz Future Design
I'm one of the newest members without a lot of experience here so take that into account when considering these:

- I am happy with this site remaining outside of the Social Media biggies. There's another club with a hybrid Facebook/web interface and I find the processes confusing and difficult to manage.
- Is it possible to incorporate file management? I'm referring to something in place of DropBox.
- Make information like rules and guidelines obvious and readily available. I'm into two Combat Mission battles and just learned there is a rule requiring the IRON skill level.
- Do everything possible to make finding opponents easy. For example, I'd like to find others at my beginner skill level who are actively playing games and interested in the games I have.
- I like that I can find new scenarios on this site and anything you can do to enhance this is a plus.
- Acronyms are barriers of entry for the uninitiated so avoid them as much as possible and provide definitions and explanations possibly with flyover bubbles (whatever they are called). A couple of examples: are what does ELO stand for and how is it calculated; I believe H2H stands for Head to Head but many/most of the Combat Mission X2 scenarios have blank H2H so maybe it doesn't mean what I thought. Once again, making things self explanatory is key.

These are just some thoughts and I think it is great that you're asking the questions.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Important---Need Your Your Feedback On Blitz Future Design - by Bannon - 01-04-2021, 06:41 AM