• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Important---Need Your Your Feedback On Blitz Future Design
12-26-2020, 11:57 PM,
RE: Important---Need Your Your Feedback On Blitz Future Design
(12-26-2020, 10:08 PM)Mr Grumpy Wrote:
(12-25-2020, 10:14 PM)RedDevil Wrote: A dedicated scenario custodian... AWESOME thought!
The Scenario DB has always been the basement office of our club..  Many of us tried back in the day, to make it work, but with 2000+ hands in the cookie jar, nobody was entering data in the same consistent manners and it shows these days.

Dev

This is not the case on the TOC ladder, the scenario data is only entered by Rick or myself and so it is consistent with no duplicate entries.

Since I took over the ladder about 7 years back we have also gone through all the old titles and cleaned them up also, depending on the game series supported I am not sure how much work would be involved in cleaning up all the other ladders?

THe PzC Scenarios are a great example of what should be the standard, but it's just one ladder. I guess when talking about a "Site Wide" face lift one has to ask the question what is the end goal?  What is the mission statement?  It's still on the top of the home page, but is it being practiced?  Are the Ladders now autonomous kingdoms?  Who speaks "for the site"?  Who makes sure that while not all communities are the same size, they all have equal voice and representation?  Who maintains the standards?  Who leads?
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Important---Need Your Your Feedback On Blitz Future Design - by Steel God - 12-26-2020, 11:57 PM