• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Important---Need Your Your Feedback On Blitz Future Design
12-21-2020, 06:29 PM,
RE: Important---Need Your Your Feedback On Blitz Future Design
Looks like I will be in a minority. Yet I will say  the trouble with dinosaurs is that they become extinct. All for the better mobile options links (not compulsory to face book Twitter Discord and all the others that people use (though no adverts). Would cut some of the slack as well there are ladders and forums with hardly any activity and not sure the matchmaking service really gets used all that much. No one has ever used the chat to my knowledge. Would be good to come up with some stuff people would be more willing to use and try to attract the young ones. A dinosaur myself I don't care too much for fancy graphics but would like to see a evolution of the Blitz though nothing that looses the feeling of it being home for those that want it. and most important of all lets not loose any of that old knowledge here contained we still need to be able to rub those sticks together in the right way to create a fire.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Important---Need Your Your Feedback On Blitz Future Design - by typhoon - 12-21-2020, 06:29 PM