• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Well worth the listen
12-16-2020, 01:31 AM,
RE: Well worth the listen
Damn it, I missed it! Can't wait for the podcast!
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2020, 07:39 AM,
Please keep us posted David, I think there are a whole host of guys here who would be really interested in its content.

It was over an hour long but the time flew by............. Smile
12-16-2020, 07:55 AM,
Maybe David "spilled the beans" on too much and they are in the middle of "damage control" mode!   Helmet Wink

I have always had great respect for David, and after hearing him talk and discuss all that he and WDS does, I respect him that much more!  Thank you 3

David is a very good speaker and the time flies by the longer he talks.

He answered everything they asked of him!

Very nice job, David! 

Cheers Pirates
12-16-2020, 09:54 AM,
I expect it will appear on one of the links here soon; https://developerdialogue.com/

I believe the YouTube audio was a test of a new capability (live streaming) in the software the team were using.

The audio for Jean the main interviewer was quite poor, so I expect they will remaster it using the separate audicity recordings we each did.

I’ll also apologise to all that at times I speak fairly quickly in my Australian accent and that may make it harder for the non-English speakers to follow! I have been media trained and that went out the window once I got talking about my passions! The last apology is the couple of occasions where I say ‘my team’, it is definitely ‘our team’, WDS is an amazing collaboration of people doing some amazing things!

Thanks,

David
12-16-2020, 11:05 AM,
(12-16-2020, 09:54 AM)Strela Wrote: I’ll also apologise to all that at times I speak fairly quickly in my Australian accent and that may make it harder for the non-English speakers to follow! I have been media trained and that went out the window once I got talking about my passions! The last apology is the couple of occasions where I say ‘my team’, it is definitely ‘our team’, WDS is an amazing collaboration of people doing some amazing things!

Thanks,

David

Fair suck of the saveloy, mate. You can't help being an Aussie.
12-16-2020, 11:32 AM,
(12-15-2020, 02:44 AM)typhoon Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CNs_l-wH3R...fO9ycDL9vk

So many teasers well worth a listen if I done the link right

It's private...
12-16-2020, 11:51 AM,
Very interesting and informative. I'm from Tennessee, and you sounded crystal clear. I think students who say they want to go into "gaming programming" should give it a listen.
12-16-2020, 01:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-17-2020, 07:53 AM by Bioman.)
It is still on You Tube. Search for Bulge '44 and you should find it. Sorry got videos mixed up.
12-16-2020, 01:37 PM,
(12-16-2020, 01:24 PM)Bioman Wrote: It is still on You Tube. Search for Bulge '44 and you should find it.

I think that is different. That's a preview of Bulge '44 Gold with the new graphics. I posted in a separate thread that includes Bulge that the streamer had also just reviewed Smolensk '41 Gold. The link in this thread was a Podcast discussion that was streamed on Youtube. I think it will be available early next week...

David
12-16-2020, 03:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-16-2020, 03:20 PM by Ricky B.)
(12-16-2020, 09:54 AM)Strela Wrote: I expect it will appear on one of the links here soon; https://developerdialogue.com/

I believe the YouTube audio was a test of a new capability (live streaming) in the software the team were using.

The audio for Jean the main interviewer was quite poor, so I expect they will remaster it using the separate audicity recordings we each did.

I’ll also apologise to all that at times I speak fairly quickly in my Australian accent and that may make it harder for the non-English speakers to follow! I have been media trained and that went out the window once I got talking about my passions! The last apology is the couple of occasions where I say ‘my team’, it is definitely ‘our team’, WDS is an amazing collaboration of people doing some amazing things!

Thanks,

David

David, first I have to say that is about the mellowest Australian accent I have ever heard, lol. I never struggled to understand a thing you said.

And I feel disowned almost, I feel a part of your team  Whistle. You are definitely the leader of the group and it is a wide open group, you do it without driving things but you are the heart of the group.

Regards
Rick
[Image: exercise.png]