• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Well worth the listen
12-16-2020, 08:00 PM,
RE: Well worth the listen
(12-16-2020, 03:19 PM)Ricky B Wrote:
(12-16-2020, 09:54 AM)Strela Wrote: I expect it will appear on one of the links here soon; https://developerdialogue.com/

I believe the YouTube audio was a test of a new capability (live streaming) in the software the team were using.

The audio for Jean the main interviewer was quite poor, so I expect they will remaster it using the separate audicity recordings we each did.

I’ll also apologise to all that at times I speak fairly quickly in my Australian accent and that may make it harder for the non-English speakers to follow! I have been media trained and that went out the window once I got talking about my passions! The last apology is the couple of occasions where I say ‘my team’, it is definitely ‘our team’, WDS is an amazing collaboration of people doing some amazing things!

Thanks,

David

David, first I have to say that is about the mellowest Australian accent I have ever heard, lol. I never struggled to understand a thing you said.

And I feel disowned almost, I feel a part of your team  Whistle. You are definitely the leader of the group and it is a wide open group, you do it without driving things but you are the heart of the group.

Regards
Rick
What Rick said.
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2020, 03:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-27-2020, 03:18 AM by rocketman.)
RE: Well worth the listen
The interview was linked to in the latest JTS newsletter, but that link was private also. Was logged in my account when trying so that's not the problem. Seems weird to send that kind of link in a newsletter.
Anyway, looking forward to hearing it.
Quote this message in a reply