• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for a Game
12-14-2020, 03:19 AM,
Opponent Wanted  Looking for a Game
I am looking to play a battle of either WF or EF2.  I happily play any year, any ROEs and either side.  I would like to keep it to SM7 or smaller at this time.  I do want to play for the ladder to keep my status active.  Whoever wants a crack at a rusty vet ... first come, first served.
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2020, 06:58 AM,
RE: Looking for a Game
Nort, my friend.. If you can stand a slow boat to china game.. not many turns during the weekdays, perhaps several during the weekends.. send me a CS game file, randyp @ myactv .net EF WF RS... your call, the Dev plays them all!

Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
12-14-2020, 01:01 PM,
Hey Randy. I will send something over shortly.
12-16-2020, 01:31 PM,
(12-14-2020, 03:19 AM)Nort Wrote: I am looking to play a battle of either WF or EF2.  I happily play any year, any ROEs and either side.  I would like to keep it to SM7 or smaller at this time.  I do want to play for the ladder to keep my status active.  Whoever wants a crack at a rusty vet ... first come, first served.

after a few months trying to fix it, my son came by and did it in about 1 minute,,lol 
please pic a scenario and send it over. Im a bit rusty

John JRTXX
12-17-2020, 01:36 AM,
Dev grabbed the spot. I will look you up when we finish. Thanks.
12-21-2020, 06:45 AM,
Shoot him a turn over, Norty.. our games will be slow during the week :)
You need practice anyways, since yer sending recons up against my ATGS... LOL

Your ever smack talkin' foe

Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard