• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Sneak Peek of Upcoming Panzer Campaigns Updates
12-17-2020, 07:50 AM,
RE: Sneak Peek of Upcoming Panzer Campaigns Updates
While the videos show off the new graphics it is unfortunate that the person doing the video has no idea how the game works.
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2020, 08:51 AM,
looks good cant wait
12-17-2020, 09:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-17-2020, 09:27 AM by rocketman.)
(12-16-2020, 01:29 PM)Strela Wrote: The streamer has also just posted a first look at Smolensk '41 Gold in the new graphical format; https://youtu.be/iMHSqsPc6WE

Everything going well you should have a number of these updates hopefully this week to celebrate the 76th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge.

One cool thing that I have added into the upcoming Smolensk build/patch is a player upgraded map with all the labels based on period Wehrmacht maps. This is obviously in German so a bit different to the current Russian naming. The modder (PhilippeÂ) also added a lot of additional names that were not on the original map. You will be able to (manually) swap the map if you so desire. 

This is a widescreen shot at the middle zoom level of the German map (right click for full size)
[Image: Post%2020201216_01.jpg]

And the same area on the original map.
[Image: Post%2020201216_02.jpg]

A nice gift on what is Panzer Campaigns Smolensk '41 twenty-first birthday!!!  

Birthday2 

Thanks,

David
I'm going to get a couple of titles during the sale and am thinking of Smolensk. Saw in another thread that the updates will be done in alphabetical order, but is Smolensk already done for the "birthday"? Is there some kind of time-table for the updates? Have Salerno, thinking about Sealion and Smolensk - all at the end of the alphabet. Guess I'll get France 40 which is also on my wish-list.
12-19-2020, 07:16 AM,
I guess 'hopefully this week' didn't pan out. Sadly. Fingers crossed for next week.
12-27-2020, 11:47 PM,
this looks great!