• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

So, anyone for a team game with SB-WW2 Battle of Hannut?
12-08-2020, 11:52 AM,
So, anyone for a team game with SB-WW2 Battle of Hannut?
Would love to get at least a 2 on 2 with this big battle, France '40 action! It has a LOT of units, tons of tanks, so lets get it on!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2020, 06:12 PM,
RE: So, anyone for a team game with SB-WW2 Battle of Hannut?
Sounds like an opportunity to meld both our projects! How about trying to play this using direct play online on the Discord server?

With just four people sorting out a mutually suitable time and date shouldn't be too much of a problem and we only need to find two more people then?

If you want to have a go it might be sensible to have a dummy run first and make sure everyone is set up for playing live.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. It is impolite."
Napoleon I
12-09-2020, 07:41 AM,
(12-08-2020, 06:12 PM)Embis Wrote: Sounds like an opportunity to meld both our projects! How about trying to play this using direct play online on the Discord server?

With just four people sorting out a mutually suitable time and date shouldn't be too much of a problem and we only need to find two more people then?

If you want to have a go it might be sensible to have a dummy run first and make sure everyone is set up for playing live.

Hmm, might be cool, never did that, but wouldn't be able to until after the 18th, then I am on vacation?
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

12-09-2020, 05:58 PM,
Yeah, probably a good idea if you and I get together first and make sure you are all set up for direct play. It can take a bit of tinkering to get it going properly and we might spend the first meet just getting things working but once it is set up games run very smoothly and its easy to get a scenario done in a single sitting instead of taking six weeks to finish a 9 turn game by email. We could stream the game as well and let others watch.
Napoleon I
12-10-2020, 08:06 AM,
(12-09-2020, 05:58 PM)Embis Wrote: Yeah, probably a good idea if you and I get together first and make sure you are all set up for direct play. It can take a bit of tinkering to get it going properly and we might spend the first meet just getting things working but once it is set up games run very smoothly and its easy to get a scenario done in a single sitting instead of taking six weeks to finish a 9 turn game by email. We could stream the game as well and let others watch.

Hit me up the 19th, we can try something small out, I have all the titles, so doesn't matter which one?! I have discord, but don't tend to use it, am always too busy doing graphics and such to deal with the constant popups of activity.
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

12-10-2020, 01:09 PM,
Ok that's great the 19th is in my diary, what time zone are you in and what sort of time would you want to start? I am UK GMT.
Napoleon I
12-11-2020, 08:46 AM,
(12-10-2020, 01:09 PM)Embis Wrote: Ok that's great the 19th is in my diary, what time zone are you in and what sort of time would you want to start? I am UK GMT.

I am East Coast U.S.A., Eastern Standard time-(GMT-5) Say 10:00 in the morning?
Meine Ehre heisst Treue