• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

'Support Dialog'
03-19-2021, 11:24 PM,
'Support Dialog'
Trying to edit /add/alter support?......page 27 of the sqedit pdf says "The Support Dialog allows parameters associated with a support entry to be defined."...further-"When a new support entry is defined for the current scenario..."

Great but, HOW do you open that menu to define a 'new' support, iow, the "Support Dialog" itself?....theres a menu for already defined support via the "View Support Dialog", but how do you create a NEW support or edit ( aside from increase or decreasing)?
Any direction appreciated....
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2021, 11:31 PM,
RE: 'Support Dialog'
You add elements of support from your oob.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. It is impolite."
Napoleon I
03-19-2021, 11:36 PM,
(03-19-2021, 11:31 PM)Embis Wrote: You add elements of support from your oob.

Thank you sir......
03-19-2021, 11:59 PM,
sorry if I am being dense here, I am in the oob , yet to discover that support dialog menu, where in you can edit of the uinnts as in a 105 How etc., the support as in minimum delay, max delay, missions etc...
03-20-2021, 12:27 AM,
ok....so I added a few howitzers to the OOB support grp., opened the scn editor, they appeared in the Unit dialog, highlight the howitzer unit then select 'add support' from the toolbar , Then, the 'Support Dialog' appears..wow, Ive played and edited just about every JT game there is, this was a convoluted path....working that oob. isn't exactly intuitive either....oh well, trial and error...
03-21-2021, 12:08 AM,
(03-20-2021, 12:27 AM)carl11 Wrote: ok....so I added a few howitzers to the OOB support grp.,  opened the scn editor, they appeared in the Unit dialog, highlight the howitzer unit then select 'add support' from the toolbar , Then, the 'Support Dialog' appears..wow, Ive played and edited just about every JT game there is, this was a convoluted path....working that oob. isn't exactly intuitive either....oh well, trial and error...

You got there in the end  Smile
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. It is impolite."
Napoleon I