• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Forum
12-08-2020, 01:29 PM,
New Forum
Hi guys,

In case you haven't noticed, we've created a new forum for the new versions of CS going forward. This way the older game and ladder can remain intact and guys who prefer the older game can continue on as before, or join both forums and play the newer games as they come out as well, on a new ladder. First one to be released is the new Vietnam game, which I've had a look at and it's really good. They're still working on it.

The new forum is CS x2. 

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2020, 09:24 PM,
RE: New Forum
Thanks, Dave!
Visit us at CSLegion.com
12-10-2020, 02:40 AM,
Don't see it on the Menu down below with links to all the forums.
12-10-2020, 05:39 AM,
(12-10-2020, 02:40 AM)Deturk Wrote: Don't see it on the Menu down below with links to all the forums.

Good catch, I'll have to look into that.

Thanks,
Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
12-10-2020, 06:11 AM,
(12-10-2020, 05:39 AM)Scud Wrote:
(12-10-2020, 02:40 AM)Deturk Wrote: Don't see it on the Menu down below with links to all the forums.

Good catch, I'll have to look into that.

Thanks,
Dave

Fixed!

Thanks again,
Dave
Send this user an email