• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Where we are and where we are going??
12-13-2020, 11:30 AM,
RE: Where we are and where we are going??
Thanks Dave!! Smile

Wish I had time to make more for Middle East, I really do! I love that game and what Jason and company did to bring it to reality!! They did real good IMHO!!!

The more I play it, the more I never get board. When I go to Campaign Series Middle East, I get what every gamer wants, emersion and hours of enjoyment!! 

Excellent game engine development given by Jason's direction/coding, berto's  superb engine coding, Petri's other engine coding and input with hard work behind the scenes with 2D graphics and finally truly awesome 3D graphics by Mike Amos (Warhorse)!!!

There are others that have stepped up to make scenarios for Campaign Series Middle East, I'm just one.

Before I leave this Earth, I want to see this game engine go to new stellar levels, I believe we are on track with this current team to get there!!

Big Ivan Cigar5
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2020, 12:49 AM,
I do wish they would reinstate showing the counter when you scroll over them instead of having to click on the hex. Also, when you click on the hex, all shading goes away. There are some other thing like making playing blind and hidden random objectives as optional rules.
12-14-2020, 12:55 AM,
(12-13-2020, 11:30 AM)Big Ivan Wrote: Thanks Dave!! Smile

Wish I had time to make more for Middle East, I really do! I love that game and what Jason and company did to bring it to reality!! They did real good IMHO!!!

The more I play it, the more I never get board. When I go to Campaign Series Middle East, I get what every gamer wants, emersion and hours of enjoyment!! 

Excellent game engine development given by Jason's direction/coding, berto's  superb engine coding, Petri's other engine coding and input with hard work behind the scenes with 2D graphics and finally truly awesome 3D graphics by Mike Amos (Warhorse)!!!

There are others that have stepped up to make scenarios for Campaign Series Middle East, I'm just one.

Before I leave this Earth, I want to see this game engine go to new stellar levels, I believe we are on track with this current team to get there!!

Big Ivan Cigar5

I've been playing 3D from the start.  It is awesome and the only way to play this game.  The detail to everything is superb.  Such a great job!
12-14-2020, 03:15 AM,
Forgive me if this has already been asked ... but when will EF3 be ready for release?
12-14-2020, 07:36 AM,
(12-14-2020, 03:15 AM)Nort Wrote: Forgive me if this has already been asked ... but when will EF3 be ready for release?

Jason and gang are slackers Nort, they won't have EF3 ready before HELL freezes the feck over .... Jester

At least we can be assured it will be a quality product  tho Wink

Dev
Propeller Hat
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
12-14-2020, 08:40 AM,
Not a vicious poke, but a poke nonetheless. Wink

You do know that the Germans had the best and unbeatable tank that should have won them the war. Unfortunately it was to be ready in 1946. Eek

Farmer

HSL
12-14-2020, 10:32 AM,
EFIII - Q4 2022
Send this user an email
12-14-2020, 01:02 PM,
Thanks Jason.
12-14-2020, 05:06 PM,
To keep up with the current news and what to expect in the future of the series, it is recommended to follow the following:

Campaign Series Vietnam forum.

Facebook Campaign Series Page

and

The CS Legion Website
Send this user an email
12-17-2020, 04:11 PM,
(12-14-2020, 07:36 AM)RedDevil Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 03:15 AM)Nort Wrote: Forgive me if this has already been asked ... but when will EF3 be ready for release?

Jason and gang are slackers Nort, they won't have EF3 ready before HELL freezes the feck over .... Jester

At least we can be assured it will be a quality product  tho Wink

Dev
Propeller Hat

I believe our project plan says it won't be ready until the sky turns green, actually. 

Which means, any winter, really  Propeller Hat

[Image: EnauCxyWMAIQUb-?format=jpg&name=large]
Visit us at CSLegion.com