• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scheldt - Antwerp bug
11-23-2020, 08:42 PM,
Scheldt - Antwerp bug
Just started my first PBEM game of Scheldt, beginning with the Anwerp scenario.

I took the Allied side, and on the second turn, one of the partisan units that was supposed to arrive at hex 11,12 or something like that (within the city) arrived on hex 10,10. That is actually a full water hex. Mex Big Grin I believe that this should not be possible and is probably a bug as you can´t move from a water hex. I just restarted the turn immediately and it arrived normally this time. 

I didn´t make a screenshot, but I believe you trust me  Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2020, 12:09 AM,
RE: Scheldt - Antwerp bug
(11-23-2020, 08:42 PM)Fhil Wrote: Just started my first PBEM game of Scheldt, beginning with the Anwerp scenario.

I took the Allied side, and on the second turn, one of the partisan units that was supposed to arrive at hex 11,12 or something like that (within the city) arrived on hex 10,10. That is actually a full water hex. Mex Big Grin I believe that this should not be possible and is probably a bug as you can´t move from a water hex. I just restarted the turn immediately and it arrived normally this time. 

I didn´t make a screenshot, but I believe you trust me  Big Grin

Hi Fhil,

This sounds like some underlying problem with Infiltration Reinforcements. I will pass this on.

-Mike P
11-24-2020, 02:21 AM,
RE: Scheldt - Antwerp bug
Hi Mike,

thanks for the quick response, and thanks for the great job you did with the game, it just looks, feels and plays fantastic!  Helmet Wink