• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking For Opponent (ACW West Theater) Now Closed
11-18-2020, 03:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-22-2020, 03:12 PM by 2-81 Armor.)
Opponent Wanted  Looking For Opponent (ACW West Theater) Now Closed
Seeking an opponent to play some scenarios in the ACW Western Theater.

I'd like to play Atlanta, or Chickamagua.

While primarily interested in the two titles above, in a pinch I also have Campaign Overland (it's Eastern Theater I know, but I've hardly ever played it, so why not?) Franklin, Ozark, and Corinth.

I'm not the greatest player, but I am very experienced with the system, and have no set desire on which side I play.

I tend to use period tactics, and don't play like it's Panzer Campaigns ported over to the 19th Century.

I also like to PBEM using phases, but with the game set up made so that only one file exchange is needed to do a turn. (This link explains what I mean: https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=72378 ) Also willing to play the other way if you desire.

Optional rules are negotiable, and I'm located on the east coast USA for timezone calculations.

I can do on average 2-3 turns per day.

Thanks for looking!

EDIT 11-21-20: Now closed, two opponents found. Many thanks to all who read and responded.
"If you want to know a man's true character, give him some power." - Abraham Lincoln (attributed)
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2020, 04:05 AM,
RE: Looking For Opponent (ACW West Theater)
E-mail sent.
Quote this message in a reply