• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Seeking an Opponent
11-18-2020, 05:42 AM,
Opponent Wanted  Seeking an Opponent
Only own 4 titles at the moment, Gettysburg, Shiloh, Antietam and Franklin.  Prefer to play the south, but flexible in that regard.

As far as rules go, I'm open to the use of almost any of them (or not as is mutually agreeable).  The only rules I'm pretty hard over on are MDF (Phased Play) and ADF (to limit email exchanges to once per turn). 

If anyone is interested in those ground rules send me a message and we can discuss game, scenario, side sand rules details.
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2020, 08:59 AM,
RE: Seeking an Opponent
Hi Steel God, I emailed you and I am ready. Thank you for the future coaching on PBEM.

If anyone else is interested in a small-ish GBurg battle, I am ready. I have only owned this for about 1.5 days so be aware I will be sluggish on how PBEM works. As far as the actual battles, I know I am better than the AI.., but other than that, I am more than willing to be crushed in order to obtain knowledge. Just like Steel God, I will play with all of the options and the MDF and ADF and FOW stuff.

Thank you.
12-01-2020, 09:18 AM,
Just realized, I would prefer to NOT use the Extreme LOS option due to the disabling of the Visible Hex feature. Other than that, I will do whatever anyone wants on all the other Options.
12-22-2020, 10:34 AM,
I would be interested in a Gettysburg game as well.