• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Mod 2D Units and Map JTS Seven Years War
01-04-2021, 05:47 AM,
RE: (New version) Mod 2D Units and Map JTS Seven Years War
(12-18-2020, 07:00 AM)phoenix Wrote: This is a really fantastic graphics set. Many thanks. Must have been lots of work.

The only thing I would crave is that the contour lines and edges were only as dark/outstanding as, for example, your field graphics - that is, much, much fainter. Do you know is there a quick way that i could mod the hex edge files to achieve this? It's obvious which graphics I need to 'lighten' (the bottom row of each of the 3 edge files) but would I have to change each and every pixel to do this, in Paint or RWP, or Krita or even Photoshop?  Is there a way I can do this by just brushing over the relevant graphics, I wonder? I haven't a clue with these programs.

Thanks.

Thank for your words.
Sorry to have been slow to respond.
The lines can be changed with any graphic program. I use Paint.Net which is free and quite complete. You just have to modify the color and brightness settings.
I am currently preparing a variation of the mod in which I change the lines to shadows, which may be more adjusted to what you ask

[Image: SYW.jpg?dl=0]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: (New version) Mod 2D Units and Map JTS Seven Years War - by Aoi99 - 01-04-2021, 05:47 AM