• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Campaigns Scheldt '44 - Design Notes
11-09-2020, 01:41 AM,
RE: Panzer Campaigns Scheldt '44 - Design Notes
(11-08-2020, 08:46 PM)Mr Grumpy Wrote: It is worth noting that it was impossible to create a new terrain type representing "Flooded fields", so as "Jungle" terrain type was not being utilised they modified the artwork and used that.

Unfortunately when you click on such a hex the terrain info box will still say "Jungle", I am sure in the future we will see posts from players who have not read the designers notes asking why there is Jungle terrain in this title.  Wink

From a drafting point of view, make a copy of the file, modify the art work, change the file name on the copy and you have a new file.  But, there is probably a lot more to it being a game than a picture with no moving parts.
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2020, 08:26 AM,
Nice, notes are very complete and with a lot of things to see, and next week game is out, only thing is need think if wait to discount time is an option to made a bulk buy  Whistle 

PD: PzC needs more late war titles... and more.
11-09-2020, 03:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-09-2020, 03:15 PM by Bioman.)
Just remember that the sale is for titles that have been out for 12 months or longer. Unfortunately I have almost all of the old titles and am not interested in the ones that I do not have. This title is one that I will buy on Friday.
11-11-2020, 05:59 AM,
Yes, i know, but last times i was in Tiller Shop i did bulk buy that is profitable for both parts.

Even when Schetd44 is out of discount i can allways made another 200€ buy... saddly i dont have titles i really need, only titles with lower interest to complete series or series i am not a lot into them.

O, a little thing related with notes, in the page 89 is a little bug, appear 194,4 instead 1944,  Helmet Wink

"German

By 194,4 Germany was starting to run out of men"
11-14-2020, 02:15 AM,
It is Friday the 13th and I have money to spend but where is Scheldt '44?
11-14-2020, 04:10 AM,
Rich has said it should be out a bit later today.
Scenario Designer JTS Midway JTS Seven Years War JTS Wolfpack WDS Kriegsmarine