• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Classic Avalon Hill Wargames
09-18-2020, 08:44 PM,
RE: Classic Avalon Hill Wargames
(09-18-2020, 04:53 AM)Windhund42 Wrote:
(09-17-2020, 11:52 PM)LordDeadwood Wrote: There's an Avalon Hill Facebook group if you're on the 'book...

That's a good to know, thanks. After posting this morning I found a website for a company that buys Avalon Hill (and I'm assuming other) games.  It's called Noble Knight and they also have a brick and mortar store somewhere in Wisconsin.  They buy whole collections so I sent them an email with the list of my games and am awaiting an offer.  I'm not sure what that will be but I will just be happy to get these games in the hands of someone who will appreciate them rather than throwing them away.

I have sold some of mine in the past on eBay.  I've also acquired a number of new (to me) titles that way as well.  Actually a good number of the titles for sale on eBay are through Noble Knight, so if you sell to them that is where they will end up individually anyway.  Of course if you just want to unload the lot of them and not bother with posting them yourself (staging them, photographing components, documenting contents, etc.) then a lot sale to NK is a good option.  One way solves the problem quickly, the other may maximize your profits if you happen to have naything rare.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Classic Avalon Hill Wargames - by Windhund42 - 09-17-2020, 10:57 PM
RE: Classic Avalon Hill Wargames - by Windhund42 - 09-18-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Classic Avalon Hill Wargames - by Steel God - 09-18-2020, 08:44 PM
RE: Classic Avalon Hill Wargames - by Sean - 09-24-2020, 04:18 PM
RE: Classic Avalon Hill Wargames - by -72- - 10-05-2020, 08:50 PM