• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Please Suggest Me A New SB Title
09-04-2020, 07:35 AM,
RE: Please Suggest Me A New SB Title
(09-04-2020, 05:26 AM)Rigafan Wrote: I really love Red Victory and Eagle's Strike.  Bien Dien Phu was a bit of a disappointment - no 3D.
TodK

Hello, 

I was directed here as I've found out I really love the SB series and the gameplay it represents. I really enjoy the feeling of being down on the ground with your team in the middle of all the action. 

I've tried War in the East and other such titles, but they feel too abstract with all their numbers and size, anyway!

I started with the Grenada Demo (I really love this setting) and I bought the Soviet-Afghan War. Now I am a born again Soviet Citizen but I don't quite enjoy the Soivet-Afghan as much as I wanted, I think I just don't know enough about the Taliban/Mujahid units yet and need to do some research. 

So far I've been looking at:

First World War - My only issue is there might be too many units to keep the same SB feeling? But I really enjoy the WWI setting

Pacific - I'm watching 'The Pacific' Series again so it fits, plus it has the Africa At War mod which sounds awesome!

Korean War

Vietnam - either of them. 

Just looking for anything recommendations if you've tried the titles, which you prefer etc. 

Thanks!
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Please Suggest Me A New SB Title - by Rigafan - 09-04-2020, 05:26 AM
RE: Please Suggest Me A New SB Title - by Rigafan - 09-04-2020, 07:13 AM
RE: Please Suggest Me A New SB Title - by Rigafan - 09-04-2020, 07:18 AM
RE: Please Suggest Me A New SB Title - by todk - 09-04-2020, 07:35 AM
RE: Please Suggest Me A New SB Title - by Rigafan - 09-05-2020, 03:15 AM
RE: Please Suggest Me A New SB Title - by Sean - 09-04-2020, 07:30 PM
RE: Please Suggest Me A New SB Title - by Rigafan - 09-05-2020, 03:23 AM