• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings.
09-26-2022, 05:40 AM,
RE: Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings.
(09-25-2022, 07:47 PM)Indragnir Wrote:
(09-25-2022, 12:18 AM)LordDeadwood Wrote:
(09-24-2022, 04:48 PM)Indragnir Wrote:
(09-24-2022, 11:19 AM)Ricky B Wrote: I think it simply requires being adjacent to impassable hexes to have an exit hex. But I may be thinking of withdrawal off the map from an edge hex?

I tried withdrawing off the map units from Mesina and got a message such as invalid hex for that command. That's why I modified the map.
Tbh I don't know how F'40 manages to do so. Maybe a special feature for the game?
It has something to do with the hex being designated an "exit hex". If you try use the "Remove From Map" command on units that are not on an exit hex, you get the message, "Units are not on a valid hex". See below.
[Image: Dunkerque%20Evac.jpg]

I see. However that's an Exit VP, so the exiting player gets VP, the scenario is not balanced around that. That would force a total rebalance of every single VP location -lower value- while guessing -very roughly- how many units will the german player will exit. Also I should recheck every released unit to avoid the Axis player using Italian formations to cash VP.

While I don't rule it out in the long term, I have no time for that kind of work right now... unless you want I delay my working on a new PzC game (I can't disclose anything at the moment, sorry)  Wink Whistle
No problem. I think it would add something to the scenario but I do understand the level of work it would entail. Perhaps some day... The game is very good as it is, I am enjoying it very much. Thanks for all your efforts!
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings. - by LordDeadwood - 09-26-2022, 05:40 AM