• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings.
09-19-2022, 06:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-19-2022, 06:47 PM by Indragnir.)
RE: Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings.
(09-18-2022, 10:07 AM)LordDeadwood Wrote: Regarding the Sicily Campaign Variant, it was brought up by my opponent that he thought there should be some way to exit Axis units from the map/island. After all, the Axis managed to evacuate some 60,000 German and 75,000 Italian personnel (not all combat units of course) between 11 and 17 August. Is there any way to exit units from the map?

Unfortunately the engine only allow off map using map edges (that's the sea in Sicily.) The engine cannot replicate ferrying units like Germans did.
I get your point. I can edit the map and extened the land of Sicily one hex to the north to reach map edge.
It's totaly a-historical since the map is right. Maybe I can call it Variant 2: Land's Edge. That way players can choose.

Edit: Done, you can download it. Link on the first post. It's Variant 2 scenario and Map updated2 files.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings. - by Indragnir - 09-19-2022, 06:39 PM