• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings.
03-11-2022, 01:42 AM,
RE: Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings.
(03-10-2022, 07:30 AM)LordDeadwood Wrote: I don't think this is working... the units still show as fixed. After thinking about it for a while it seems to me that in order to fix this problem you would have to modify the .bte file, correct? The .bte file is structured just like the scenario file, has the same type of information... and once the game is started it becomes the scenario file. The releases would have to come from there I think. Since our game is encrypted I don't think this is possible. Although those units will be missed, I don't think they're critical enough to start the game over. But I will keep you updated if I find any more discrepancies for future corrections. I appreciate your help and the scenario is great!

I'm sorry for the inconveniences. I usually double check the scenario. Sicily however I finished under some sight troubles, it's clear to me I was hitting Fixing button instead of Disrupted button in those units and didn't realize when checking on the Schedule dialog.

Hope you enjoy the game and thank you for pointing me out those errors.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings. - by Indragnir - 03-11-2022, 01:42 AM