• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings.
03-03-2022, 10:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-03-2022, 06:40 PM by Indragnir.)
RE: Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings.
(03-02-2022, 09:12 AM)LordDeadwood Wrote: Thanks, the file worked fine. However, we are up to 16:00 on July 11. If you could make a change for 11 July 18:00 I would appreciate it; I tried using the scenario editor and thought I had it, but the releases didn't show up in the schedule...

...And a few more minor issues (all American):
 - The A sqdn./82 Armored Recon Btl/2nd Armored Div: the unit has a small icon on the unit card with the recon symbol (and the white dot), but the counter symbol is mech. infantry, and the unit has no recon ability.
 - The Light Tank Squadron of the same unit has a small icon with an armor symbol (and no white dot) on the unit card, while the counter has the recon symbol and the unit does have recon ability.
 - The 1st recon troop/1st ID has a recon symbol (with dot) on the unit card but the counter symbol is mech inf., and the unit has no recon ability. In addition, the unit seems to be "foot" class, with a speed of 4.

Just curious: why do the various regimental/CC commands of the 2nd Armored have different division colors?

Done. 18.00 July 11. Link on first post.

I will take a look at the other things you pointed me, hopefully tomorrow.

Edit: Wrong turn on original post. Fixed at edit date.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings. - by Indragnir - 03-03-2022, 10:19 AM