• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings.
04-27-2021, 05:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-27-2021, 10:42 PM by Indragnir.)
RE: Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings.
Updated Budapest to 1.01 Don't forget to download and update your files.

The reasons for that sudden surge of updates is in part because I found out 2 Gold Hi-Res patch issues had affected the scenario:
Any mortar unit inside a "sub-folder" in the OOB will report as unable to fire. If the same unit is just listed under the general "folder" of their unit all would be ok. I did this with all mortars in game but it seems I forgot 3rd Mortar Brigade under 46th Army.

The changes below includes v1.00a and v1.01 (with the help of Brian Jennings, thank you sir.)
v1.01
-Mortar issue
-Spread a little 1st Guards Fortified Region and Budapest Groupping.
-Some new TRENCHES for 1st Guards Fortified Region.
-Fixed some discrepancies regarding artillery values in Axis side.
-Fixed errors in some artillery units lacking IF tag in the OOB. (German Infantry Guns and Danube flotilla ship)
-Fixed all Artillery 150mm or greater not being Heavy Artillery. (most of Axis and russian 152mm How.)
-Fixed Gruppe Pape engineers lacking the Bridge tag in the OOB.
-Corrected an error in the composition of Gruppe Pape. (now it has attached Half-track PzGr, Self-Propelled Artillery and Engs btls from 6th & 8th Panzer Divisions.)
-Corrected nationality in a couple of units (2 small SS units marked as Heer/Hungarian.)
-Corrected 3rd Ukranian Front Artillery were unable to support formations outside the same formation.
-Corrected some germans and soviet units not being fixed on turn 1 (Flak, SS.Aufk.Abt.5 and soviet 12th Guards Cavalry Division.)

Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/urglazansod9z...xIg-a?dl=0
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings. - by Indragnir - 04-27-2021, 05:15 AM