• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings.
04-26-2021, 02:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-26-2021, 05:30 AM by Indragnir.)
RE: Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings.
(04-25-2021, 09:09 PM)Indragnir Wrote:
(04-19-2021, 05:26 PM)Fhil Wrote: Great news regarding the Stalingrad work César!

That campaign is way too far from the real situation :/ A,B quality German units without any logistics problems, well supplied and without fatigue, not speaking about all the OOB errors etc. The only playable scenarios are those small ones, HTH approved, and the Winter Storm scenario. There is definitely a lot of new sources since it was released. Really looking forward to your take on it!

I´ve been working on an early campaign - Don battles in July/August myself for quite some time now, though the truth is I was not very productive since the new year. We might share some stuff, like before  Helmet Wink

Filip, of course we might.

Brian Jennings did a quality review on my Budapest and helped me to fix some oversights and a missconception on Gruppe Pape.

Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/urglazansod9z...xIg-a?dl=0

Be sure to re-download all files since Brian caught a cavalry division unfixed. Updated a second time at GMT 19.30
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings. - by Indragnir - 04-26-2021, 02:03 AM