• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings.
01-13-2021, 04:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-13-2021, 04:47 AM by Indragnir.)
RE: Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings.
(01-08-2021, 11:41 PM)zovs66 Wrote: I am a little confused. There is talk about some kind of modifications or updates but when I click on all the dropbox links the only thing I see is for Korea 85, but nothing for Budapest, Tunisia or any of the rest.

Are these official updates to JTS already added to the latest update patch or are these user modifications that are hidden somewhere? What is the secret handshake? lol

Hi,

All my PzC mods will be released in the new Hi-Res patchs. That's why I took them out from Dropbox.
Don't worry all will be relased quite soon (half a dozen have been released yet: Budapest, Bulge, Kharkov 42, Kursk, Korsun). So for example you can find Budapest VARIANT in the latest patch.

Those scenarios are VARIANT scenarios as bonus for the players for free, they don't invalidate stock scenarios, just I'm just adding new content for you.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings. - by Indragnir - 01-13-2021, 04:26 AM