• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings.
12-30-2020, 08:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-31-2020, 08:18 PM by Indragnir.)
RE: Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings.
Sicily'43 has been delayed a bit since I'm focusing on updating my mods.

I consider all my mods as living. No matter how deeply you research, there is more unsurfaced information, always. I commit mistakes also, so from time to time when I collect enough new information I will update the mods.

WDS take on Hi-Res graphs is the perfect time for whatever updates I had. Special thanks to those who spend their time reviewing and playtesting my mods.

Here it's the list of updates and releases:

Full mods released:

-Budapest'45 v1.00 (already released)

-Tunisia'43 v1.00 (pending)

Updates:
-Kharkov'43. v2.00 (pending) LVP working, bug fixing, new russian AT rifles values, plus new information regarding tank strength and reinforcements from SS-Pz Korps, Wiking (gruppe Grathwol), 6. and 11. Pz Divisions (and ex-hungarian Marders)

-Kharkov'42. v1.0a. (pending) LVP working. Adjusts on HA from both sides.

-Rzhev'42 v1.01 (pending) added missing formations from 9th Army (btl level: severak jäger btls, H.Flak.601, 3 Art btls (from XXIII Korps), some Engineers and a ski company.)

-Korsun'44 v1.01 (pending) Adjusts on strength, some missing formations and a heavily changed LW.

-Salerno'43 (Anzio in fact) (pending) v1.05. It was my "first" new mod and got a lot of errors from spelling, placement, arrivals, starting strength, some missing formations, values, arrivals, Weather, scenario changes, PDT changes...

The following list maybe I lost track on some changes but I'm sure you get the whole picture.

Both sides

-Fixed Command Radius inconsistencies (German higher HQs went up a bit, allied went down a bit, specially armor units)
-Adjustments to values (most noticiable Sherman tanks got HA range 1 instead of 2)

Allied
-Allied lose 2 full sherman btls (no CCR in the battle)
-CCA/1st AD arrives peacemeal across 4 days
-45th US div arrives a little later
-VI Corps HQ arrives Disrupted
-Corrected the size of Allied infantry btls (they were a bit bigger than initialy I made them)
-45th US B quality (same for Combat Engineers and Tank Destroyers)
-The Rock of Anzio (45th US ID) get 1% replacement.
-Integrated Allied btl AT guns into parent units (the experiment didn't work)

Axis
-Missing StuGs
-Fixed Panther(A) values, in this battle they were used as long range artillery fire.
-Added missing FJ Btls from KG.Schulz
-PzD HG Alarm Btls are now motorized and closer to the beach head.

Scenario
-More Storm weather with a Allied supply drop during 3 days (and no naval fire)
-More obstacles in the british beach.
-Corrected German supply drops (they happened a little later)
-Alban Hill long range batteries are not on the roads (road stacking)

PDT
-No bunker probability
-Mine % is 30%
-Breakdown is 10 for both sides
-TRENCH raised to 40% from 30% (IMPROVED, Elevation and Rail, Broken, Field, Vineyard, Forest raised also) and Industrial, City and Town lowered a bit
-Range modifier increased from 1.5 to 2
-Lowered Allied Recovery rate from 6 to 4.
-Some changes to artillery firing.

More on Sicily next days

PS: Korea'85 was updated after Gold released. You can find v1.00a in the first post of the thread.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings. - by Indragnir - 12-30-2020, 08:36 PM