• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings.
09-20-2020, 08:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-20-2020, 10:15 PM by Indragnir.)
RE: Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings.
Hi,
Research on the OoB and scenario for Budapest'45 is finished. Notes doc will reach 35+ more pages!

Here I bring you the last two rare units:

Russian Gunboats (MBK-321 class) armed with T-34/76 turrets!
[Image: ym7c7L1.gif]

Hungarian 2nd Danube Flotilla that fought as infantry mainly in Pest (they sunk their boats). Still using MG08 machine guns from the boats. A cumbersome relic from the first world war.
[Image: wpuq5aE.jpg]

Mod won't be released for playing until LVP build is available.

Budapest'45 is, in fact, 3 battles linked and without LVP you need a ton of house rules to safe a (somewhat) historical play. 
If there is not expiration dates for some VP it's likely some forces around those VP could be sent elsewhere imbalancing another area(s). Withdrawls are set as per historical withdrawls, if no expiration date is given it could imbalance the whole game. Besides you would have to check when the expiration dates on VP will happen and both players should note them, modifiying the victory dialog according to the notes instead of following the game levels.
IMO it's too cumbersome. So it's better waiting for LVP.

However I'm up releasing the files (once I'm done and with no VP) for you to review and help squashing errors and questions etc.
Final version, provided WDS approval, would be included into Budapest'45 Gold once they roll out the next patch for the game.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings. - by Indragnir - 09-20-2020, 08:51 PM