• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Panzer Campaigns Features & call for Manuals Updates
10-11-2020, 05:51 PM,
RE: New Panzer Campaigns Features & call for Manuals Updates
I don't know whether it is edited in future manual or the call to update the manual is still continuing, but on the page 92 of the manual, it states that:

Detached units have 1 subtracted from their Morale value. Detached units (not A and B quality) from Fragile Morale Nation have 2 subtracted from their Morale value when attempting to rally. Also, Detached units do not receive replacements.

There are some problems in those three sentences.

1-) The obvious one, Detached units do receive replacements, albeit one quarter of usual (?) . It was FWWC which units cannot receive replacements while they are Detached, it is clearly stated in the latest update of FWWC and the page 123 of the PzC manual correctly (?) states that detached units receive one fourth of the usual replacements.

2-) 'Attempting to rally' is not explained anywhere in the manual. I assume that it means 'recovery from disruption/brokenness'.

3-) Detached units having a -1 Morale penalty is also a FWWC thing. I am not sure, but doesn't 'attempting to rally' also hold true for that part? Separating those into two sentences makes it as if the statement in the first sentence always happens and statement in the second sentence happens with a required condition.
:(
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Panzer Campaigns Features & call for Manuals Updates - by unonimus - 10-11-2020, 05:51 PM