• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Panzer Campaigns Features & call for Manuals Updates
08-10-2020, 06:06 AM,
RE: New Panzer Campaigns Features & call for Manuals Updates
Nice, interesting adds, the first one could be a great hit in MC serie and the recon change good in all series.

In other thread i talk about made recon units more usable, the new rule improve their value to find enemy but... what as i said in other thread... what about their survive ability? as recon units with superior optics and comunications i think they can evade enemy attacks simple moving to a new position... i remember read about german recon missions and the idea was that a sucessfull mission was one where you fire 0 bullets, in game recon units fight like other regular units and take excesive casualties, specially in the defender side.

Strela i expect all goes fine with your "reposition of HQ" and soon you return to control your minions  Whip

PD: of course first is have Scheltd44 out, maybe release is delayed a bit from your original plans? well, you allways can release another blog post with extra info about game... and future candies for little kids  Helmet Wink
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Panzer Campaigns Features & call for Manuals Updates - by Xaver - 08-10-2020, 06:06 AM