• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020
08-01-2021, 05:24 AM,
RE: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020
(07-31-2021, 05:22 AM)Scud Wrote:
(07-31-2021, 03:09 AM)RedDevil Wrote: All, my apologies for not getting my arse back into the tourney, just yet, Summer time, makes for some VERY LONG days, in the trucking industry, where I'm a shop foreman / mechanic.. humping 5 days / 60-80 hours a week...
weekends are sacred, gaming is nonexistent.
I'm only off for past 2 days, because my car got totaled on the way home wed night, and I'm quite sore.. no injuries , just bruised and sore..  Just kinda sitting here, watching some old Movies and facebooking a bit, and looking for another car online...

I got rear ended @ about 60 MPH, by some texting girl, and slammed into the car in front of me on the interstate.

Dev

Dang. Glad you're OK.

As for the tournament, it's between you and Mike and you've both had delays. Just let me know when you're ready for shiny new first and second place medals.

Dave

Dave, One tends to think.. oh he's off for a few days, he can game..  I turned on the 'puter Thursday morn @ 530am and I stared at my desktop for a bit.. put in the Marx bros' CD, my son got me for Christmas.. and let it roll.. Might be shock, or just that I need to stop, drop and roll here, a bit..and reflect on my Northern English Longshanks heritage luck a bit... Jester
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020 - by RedDevil - 08-01-2021, 05:24 AM