• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020
03-02-2021, 11:55 PM,
RE: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020
(03-01-2021, 12:51 PM)Scud Wrote:
(02-28-2021, 11:37 PM)RedDevil Wrote:Dave must be getting his arse handed to him by Mikey in their match.... ( one can only hope, since I gotta play the wiener, and have proclaimed, no repeat customers, in the match ups of CSME!)"

Dev

You will be facing the Warhorse, provided I can't entice him to just lie down and die in the next four turns. We were neck and neck for at least half the game, but I broke my Israelis trying to take the first objective (which I did, twice). Mike's Israelis, ironically, have been held in check by my Arabs, so, being the wiser, Mike backed off and let me keep the hex with a toilet. Turns out it's backed up anyway.

Stay tuned. Miracles can happen. ~sigh.

Dave
Well Dave, when you playing with the backed up "throne".. either wear gloves or call the plumber... in your case tho,  I'm not offering any discounts for getting you out of the shitte.  Jester  Big Grin
Soap Box
 Devs' been rusting over here,...my Devilish methods of destruction Whip are not being utilized, in their usual fashion..
Mikey is a good OPP..  long hairy, mustached fecker he be... ( not dwelling on that any of you fellers, esp, JohnnyP, (shameless plug) were anything less, than great OPPs.) You just gotta talk bad, about his Chevy (that wanna be Chevelle) Impala... then he gets worked up.. and his troopers fail  Whistle

Waiting for the call Devil

Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020 - by RedDevil - 03-02-2021, 11:55 PM