• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020
02-28-2021, 11:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-28-2021, 11:38 PM by RedDevil.)
RE: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020
(02-24-2021, 09:13 AM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: *********

OK

Farmer

HSL
  Soap Box  You are always a class act, Ed, no matter what anyone says about you, I will always consider you Top Gun! Devil
  I like instigating poop, you know me all too well, bro. We Are OLD school MFers..   Jester  

Dave must be getting his arse handed to him by Mikey in their match.... ( one can only hope, since I gotta play the wiener, and have proclaimed, no repeat customers, in the match ups of CSME!) Whistle

He's just irate... Whip but, he's a cool feller!

We are a fine, FINE niche of gamers, nobody will ever demoralize or ridicule, your stance, or anyone else's,
to keep the game as it is. I do so, hope to battle your arse, in the new versions, but if it doesn't happen.. I'll be more than happy to fight you "old school", bro.

It's ok Dave, I know you're staying the course... Sometimes the waves go the other way, ey?
When the time comes, passion, while it keeps the women happy, they just don't understand gaming..  Big Grin

Game on!
Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020 - by RedDevil - 02-28-2021, 11:37 PM