• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020
02-22-2021, 11:52 PM,
RE: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020
(02-22-2021, 07:33 AM)Hawk Kriegsman Wrote: A cautionary warning to all. 

The came Advanced Squad Leader that had rules so complex the had to come in a color coded binder that was as large as any textbook I had in college. 

The morale of the story.  Advanced Squad Leader was an unplayable mess that ultimately ruined AH. 

Careful what you wish for.

LOL! I've been saying that since I stepped down as ladder commander. Helmet Rolleyes 
Thanks for saying it again. I stopped saying it when I kept getting shouted down. LOL! Rolling Eyes 

Yes, Randy,  Divided Ground is more the bitch. I've been playing a lot of RS lately and there are many gems to be played in it and quite the different playing tactics than WF/EF.

I like to enjoy what I play. That is why I've been so protective of CS. When they make it un-enjoyable, as those who morphed SL into ASL, I will surely stop playing. Unless there are other players like me.
I do know that I did not like ME and I'm sure I won't Vietnam. I won't waste time or money on them.

Farmer

HSL
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020 - by Herr Straße Laufer - 02-22-2021, 11:52 PM