• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020
11-15-2020, 08:31 AM,
RE: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020
(11-15-2020, 06:55 AM)Scud Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 06:04 AM)RedDevil Wrote: What's the status from the others involved? Bueller? Bueller?

I knocked Warhorse down to the lower bracket. Ashcloud survived elimination by knocking off Aces8 and no word yet from Maus Man vs Outlaw Josey Wales. Overall results so far are 4 Israel wins and 4 Jordan/Egypt. I think we found a pretty good scenario.

Dave

We're about two more turns out. could get it done this weekend.

Bill
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2020, 11:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-15-2020, 11:19 AM by Big Ivan.)
(11-15-2020, 06:04 AM)RedDevil Wrote: This Sure is a "quiet" tourney.. that is.. in regards to smacking talk.. I guess you all are either bored shitless, or just not as brazen as some of us old school feckers?

Burn some tires in the streets!
Drive those Toyota's with .50cals down the avenue..
Right into my sights!

JohnnyP (Ivan) is struggling to hold onto his Israeli forts against my Egyptians.. the onslaught is almost over...  on the flip side, he's doing pretty well! Knocking off my defenders slowly.. but time is against him there, I still hold 4 forts yet.

What's the status from the others involved? Bueller? Bueller?

Your loving smack arse spewer of nonsense...
Dev

Bring it Randall you always were a slacker!!!
11-19-2020, 04:07 AM,
Maus Man got a minor victory as side B vs Outlaw Josey Wales.

Outlaw Josey Wales got a major victory as side B vs Maus Man.

That's providing I read everything correctly.
11-19-2020, 04:21 AM,
(11-19-2020, 04:07 AM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: Maus Man got a minor victory as side B vs Outlaw Josey Wales.

Nice job guys, and congrats to the Outlaw.

Ashcloud and 5 Leichte Div may begin their catchup games, Tourny - Set A04 - Motor to Karam. Emails have been sent. Everyone else has a bye this round. We're sill waiting for Big Ivan and Red Devil to finish and report, after which they can rest for a bit. Ashley and Tom are expected to finish their games on or around December 9, at which time the rest of us can continue the carnage.

Outlaw Josey Wales may report 2 major victories vs. itlnprd this round. Phil dropped out after the tournament began, and unfortunately, that's the price you pay.

Good luck Ash and Tom,

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
11-20-2020, 08:57 PM,
Ivan and I are about 6 turns away from finishing up.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
11-20-2020, 09:24 PM,
(11-19-2020, 04:21 AM)Scud Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 04:07 AM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: Maus Man got a minor victory as side B vs Outlaw Josey Wales.

Nice job guys, and congrats to the Outlaw.

Ashcloud and 5 Leichte Div may begin their catchup games, Tourny - Set A04 - Motor to Karam. Emails have been sent. Everyone else has a bye this round. We're sill waiting for Big Ivan and Red Devil to finish and report, after which they can rest for a bit. Ashley and Tom are expected to finish their games on or around December 9, at which time the rest of us can continue the carnage.

Outlaw Josey Wales may report 2 major victories vs. itlnprd this round. Phil dropped out after the tournament began, and unfortunately, that's the price you pay.

Good luck Ash and Tom,

Dave

Bossman  - 5 Leichte Div and Ashcloud  are deployed and movin' out.
Turn 1 has been completed.
Where's my cookie ?      Helmet Smile

TS
11-21-2020, 01:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-21-2020, 02:05 AM by RedDevil.)
Cookie! HA!

Ash is taking "Rewarding lessons" from the Evil one.. You best get a Crucifix.. Hell is coming to town.

Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
11-21-2020, 02:04 AM,
(11-20-2020, 08:57 PM)RedDevil Wrote: Ivan and I are about 6 turns away from finishing up.

Ivan's Israelis have fled the forts..   The end is in sight!
He has no choice, but to charge thru my RPGs and ATGMS in a weak attempt to save face...

On the flip side,
I still continue to hold vital Israeli positions, only giving up 1Vp position thus far..
 However, the night is still young tho, he might have it in his Egyptians to kick some arse...
we have brought our reups into his LOS... meet the steel, my friend!

Soap Box
 Dev
Smack talker, from the old days!
11-21-2020, 10:11 AM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: Pursuit of Glory—the Middle East – 2020
(11-21-2020, 01:57 AM)RedDevil Wrote: Cookie! HA!

Ash is taking "Rewarding lessons" from the Evil one.. You best get a Crucifix.. Hell is coming to town.

Dev

It gets worse - ready ?
I posted falsely - I only did the one "Side B" -
my dumbass forgot it is a mirror battle - ALL of the scenario clashes.
" News to me " 
So -- my SNAFU - again.
My gracious foe  Ashcloud  reminded me of what's what.
The man's a saint !

Now - Crucifix cookies are rather nice ;
A bit of coffee and that cookie ( with a shot of scotch in the coffee )
And - YOU  ARE  SET !

TS
5 Leichte Div
11-22-2020, 12:21 AM,
(11-21-2020, 10:11 AM)5 Leichte Div Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 01:57 AM)RedDevil Wrote: Cookie! HA!

Dev

It gets worse - ready ?
I posted falsely - I only did the one "Side B" -
my dumbass forgot it is a mirror battle - ALL of the scenario clashes.
" News to me " 
So -- my SNAFU - again.
My gracious foe  Ashcloud  reminded me of what's what.
The man's a saint !

Now - Crucifix cookies are rather nice ;
A bit of coffee and that cookie ( with a shot of scotch in the coffee )
And - YOU  ARE  SET !

TS
5 Leichte Div

You is wasting good scotch, in coffee? Whistle Well, I guess that's ok, if you're a morn'n Riser... Jester  Dev been there, done that!
  Soap Box Mr Ash, is "developing"...  Watch the game results.. When you see it, you'll know when he's turned, and the Dark side, grows stronger!
Whip

Dev
 Best luck of gaming to you 2, Bring your stuff!