• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario of the Month: August 2020
08-06-2020, 10:56 PM,
RE: Scenario of the Month: August 2020
I'd like to try both, please. Thank you.
08-06-2020, 11:48 PM,
(08-06-2020, 08:25 AM)s_cm Wrote: I can play the CMBN scenario. As non-ladder game since it's a test.

Humm Perhaps I will reword this part. These scenarios are tested and ready to play. So we do not consider these a test. Having said that you can ask your randomly assigned opponent to agree to not record the results on the ladder but by default all these are ladder games. They can only be non ladder games if both players agree.

Does that change your decision to participate?
/* Copyright © 2016 Interaktiva rum Sverige (Interactive rooms Sweden) Website: http://www.interaktivarum.se/en Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE. */ /* The color filters are defined in external SVG file rgblind.svg, located in same folder as this CSS file. Use this CSS file when injecting both the CSS style rules and the SVG filters into the HTML document. */ .protanopia{ filter: url('#protanopia'); -webkit-filter: url('#protanopia'); color-interpolation-filters:sRGB; } .deuteranopia{ filter: url('#deuteranopia'); -webkit-filter: url('#deuteranopia'); color-interpolation-filters:sRGB; }
Author of: Whose Turn Is It? - http://www.lesliesoftware.com/products/WhoseTurnIsIt / CMFI Sicily Pathfinders(not playable H2H) / CMBS Opportunity Knocks (scenarios, maps and mods here)
08-07-2020, 02:59 AM,
I'd like to play CMFB What's Up with That 2B.

Thanks,

Dave
08-07-2020, 05:52 AM,
Hi A C C ,
Thanks, sign me up for What's Up With That 2B, please (or not 2B) -lol.
Regards, Paul
08-07-2020, 09:00 AM,
Please sign me up for CMBN: Assault On Point 226
08-07-2020, 09:29 PM,
Well, sign me up for both.
This is always fun.
Cheers  Helmet Smile
08-07-2020, 10:16 PM,
(08-06-2020, 01:26 AM)A Canadian Cat Wrote: Greetings gentlemen,

We're starting the new year in full force with two brand new scenarios to be tested:

CMBN: Assault On Point 226

CMFB: Whats Up With That No 2B

If interested, please post here specifying which of the above scenarios you wish to play.

For those of you unfamiliar on how the SotM works, you can see the guidelines here:
https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/s...?tid=68690

Quick note - everyone should have the latest version fully patched for each game.
08-07-2020, 10:18 PM,
(08-06-2020, 01:26 AM)A Canadian Cat Wrote: Greetings gentlemen,

We're starting the new year in full force with two brand new scenarios to be tested:

If interested, please post here specifying which of the above scenarios you wish to play.

For those of you unfamiliar on how the SotM works, you can see the guidelines here:

Quick note - everyone should have the latest version fully patched for each game.

I am happy to play one of the scenarios - either one would be fine.

Thanks!
08-07-2020, 10:55 PM,
(08-06-2020, 11:48 PM)A Canadian Cat Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 08:25 AM)s_cm Wrote: I can play the CMBN scenario. As non-ladder game since it's a test.

Humm Perhaps I will reword this part. These scenarios are tested and ready to play. So we do not consider these a test. Having said that you can ask your randomly assigned opponent to agree to not record the results on the ladder but by default all these are ladder games. They can only be non ladder games if both players agree.

Does that change your decision to participate?

I'll participate. But as non-ladder game if my opponent agrees.
turn based H2H with CMBN, CMRT, CM Black Sea, CMSF2, CM Cold War. Game engine v4.
08-08-2020, 03:42 AM,
(08-06-2020, 01:26 AM)A Canadian Cat Wrote: Greetings gentlemen,

Hello:
I would like to sign up for: Whats Up With That No 2B or Assault on Point 226, but not both.

Thank you.