• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Fixed Unit Releases?
08-02-2020, 10:10 PM,
RE: Fixed Unit Releases?
(08-02-2020, 03:17 PM)Ricky B Wrote: If i understand your release question, releases are set to release with a percent chance of release. With FOW on, the percentage is not displayed but a ? instead. Now, maybe you are saying you have some with a percentage showing and others with a ?, but please point out the scenario so I can see that if this is the case, even though I don't think that is what you are looking at. Just want to be sure.

For Indirect limits, there is a section in the Users manual stating:

Total indirect fire on any one hex per turn limited to 1.5 max stacking value.

This is not easy to find - it was buried in a diffs from PzC section, rather than under IF. That is something that could be updated in a future update, just to make it more clear and easiere to find. However, based on this, there is no param for it.

Rick

Thanks for the explanation. I wasn't thinking about the FoW effect on the release probability; that explains that. And yeah, the max IF limit should probably be moved to the section on IF. I don't think I had run into that before. What is the historical/practical reason for the limit? Seems kind of arbitrary to me...
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Fixed Unit Releases? - by LordDeadwood - 08-02-2020, 09:34 AM
RE: Fixed Unit Releases? - by Ricky B - 08-02-2020, 03:17 PM
RE: Fixed Unit Releases? - by LordDeadwood - 08-02-2020, 10:10 PM
RE: Fixed Unit Releases? - by Ricky B - 08-03-2020, 03:26 AM
RE: Fixed Unit Releases? - by Strela - 08-05-2020, 06:45 PM
RE: Fixed Unit Releases? - by LordDeadwood - 08-05-2020, 09:25 PM