• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CS 2.02 Rising Sun Map issue
06-28-2020, 10:46 AM,
CS 2.02 Rising Sun Map issue
I have been playing EF/WF with  three different players with no issue.  One of my opponents sent me 'action in the Solomons' from Rising Sun and it's not working.  Actually all the Rising Sun scenarios do the same thing.  No map/units displays but you can see them in the jump map.  It is the right map.
Quote this message in a reply
06-28-2020, 12:34 PM,
RE: CS 2.02 Rising Sun Map issue
(06-28-2020, 10:46 AM)fastphil Wrote: I have been playing EF/WF with  three different players with no issue.  One of my opponents sent me 'action in the Solomons' from Rising Sun and it's not working.  Actually all the Rising Sun scenarios do the same thing.  No map/units displays but you can see them in the jump map.  It is the right map.

I've attached the files I have. I started the scenario and it worked. Whether these files work for you or not, it sounds like some kind of corruption? Maybe think about reinstalling.

.zip   Tulagi.zip (Size: 34.5 KB / Downloads: 3)

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
06-28-2020, 12:44 PM,
RE: CS 2.02 Rising Sun Map issue
I just checked the map and then the scenario. Both are displaying fine using the 2.02 edition(latest revision) and in using Windows 10.

Not sure what the issue is at this point fastphil. But willing to help where I can!

Assume your using 2.02 edition of RS. When you check help/about in the map editor or scenario editor does it say that? That is Rising Sun 2.02. Copywrite 2014 Matrix games? If you look at the individual scenario/map file does it give this date? Scenario: 12/14/1999 and the map: 9/25/2000??

If it does not sure what's going on.

I can zip my files and send them to you if you need. You may have a corrupted file or possibly corrupted game in some way.

Regards,
John Wink