• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

John Tiller Software Danube Front 85 Opponent wanted
07-14-2020, 09:49 AM,
John Tiller Software Danube Front 85 Opponent wanted
Hello there,

I just bought this game. I am playing the Forsheim scenario as Warsaw against the AI and being unable to get even a minor defeat. The outnumbered Nato forces have little trouble shifting small units to slow my forces down for a few turns, enough to keep me from reaching my objectives. Sometimes Nato units seal off my penetrations attempts entirely. Once that happens, I find myself locked into bloody, head to head slugging matches again and again. 
In other words, I would like to learn the mechanics of this game against a more experienced opponent.
I'm in the US . Can get 4 turns per week, more or less. 

Thank you,
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2020, 05:56 PM,
RE: John Tiller Software Danube Front 85 Opponent wanted
(07-14-2020, 09:49 AM)Ichili Wrote: Hello there,

I just bought this game. I am playing the Forsheim scenario as Warsaw against the AI and being unable to get even a minor defeat. The outnumbered Nato forces have little trouble shifting small units to slow my forces down for a few turns, enough to keep me from reaching my objectives. Sometimes Nato units seal off my penetrations attempts entirely. Once that happens, I find myself locked into bloody, head to head slugging matches again and again. 
In other words, I would like to learn the mechanics of this game against a more experienced opponent.
I'm in the US . Can get 4 turns per week, more or less. 

Thank you,

PM sent.
07-14-2020, 06:08 PM,
Welcome to the club, hope you have some fun here!  Smile
07-15-2020, 01:02 AM,
(07-14-2020, 06:08 PM)Mr Grumpy Wrote: Welcome to the club, hope you have some fun here!  Smile

Thank you,
I already got a response. Let's see what happens...