• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Volcano Man - Question
07-12-2020, 11:42 AM,
Volcano Man - Question
Hey Ed;
    By any chance, have the Operation Compass and Graziani's Offensive Scenarios been updated to work with El Al '42 Gold Standard?  If yes, where can I get a copy. 

Thanks;  Paul
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2020, 12:58 PM,
RE: Volcano Man - Question
(07-12-2020, 11:42 AM)Steel God Wrote: Hey Ed;
    By any chance, have the Operation Compass and Graziani's Offensive Scenarios been updated to work with El Al '42 Gold Standard?  If yes, where can I get a copy. 

Thanks;  Paul

Ah, never mind Ed, I see they've been incorporated directly into the game down load now.  Cool.
07-12-2020, 02:00 PM,
(07-12-2020, 12:58 PM)Steel God Wrote:

Thanks;  Paul

Ah, never mind Ed, I see they've been incorporated directly into the game down load now.  Cool.

Hi Paul,

You will find all of Ed's work has been incorporated as well as a number of other modders work. It is all mentioned in the change.txt file, which can be viewed on Tiller's site.

There will be another round of patches after Scheldt '44 is released adding in the new hi-res graphics that we showcased elsewhere.

Thanks,

David
07-13-2020, 12:57 AM,
(07-12-2020, 02:00 PM)Strela Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 12:58 PM)Steel God Wrote:

Thanks;  Paul

Hi Paul,

You will find all of Ed's work has been incorporated as well as a number of other modders work. It is all mentioned in the change.txt file, which can be viewed on Tiller's site.

There will be another round of patches after Scheldt '44 is released adding in the new hi-res graphics that we showcased elsewhere.

Thanks,

David
Thanks David, that's where I found it.  I had just finished downloading and installing all the GOLD versions of my old games and figured I better actually read the rules again....the mind ages in 10 years even if the changes are not numerous....and I saw a reference to Ed's work being incorporated.  That led me to a hmmmm, moment, so I opened El Al and there they were.  Brilliant actually, one of the things I hated about "old PzC" was having to add Ed's work.  Glad to see that it's now part of teh packages.

Paul
07-23-2020, 05:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-23-2020, 05:32 AM by Volcano Man.)
Whoops, sorry I missed this - very busy lately here. :O

Seems like the question was answered though? (thanks David!)

I see you haven't forgotten about our collaborative Compass '40. The best scenarios ever made in the history of wargaming (seriously though, that was some fun times we had with researching it)... ;)
Send this user an email