• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Anyone notice this?
06-30-2020, 10:48 AM,
RE: Anyone notice this?
As for the trails, as I mentioned before, copy the snow folder into the mods folder, then run JSGME to install it, then you will have 2D trails.
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2020, 11:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-30-2020, 12:08 PM by bigus.)
(06-30-2020, 10:48 AM)Warhorse Wrote: As for the trails, as I mentioned before, copy the snow folder into the mods folder, then run JSGME to install it, then you will have 2D trails.

Tried it. I does not work for me. I still don't see the trails.
Maybe I'm missing something here.

Anyway you look at it 2DTrails will be 2DTrails.
If it was 2DSnowTrails then maybe.

The snow textures look great though.
Too bad they don't work as intended. I still see winter graphics in a summer scenario.....
07-01-2020, 05:45 AM,
Well, ya gotta take them back out for a summer scenario....
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

07-01-2020, 06:09 AM,
(07-01-2020, 05:45 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Well, ya gotta take them back out for a summer scenario....

Just to show they will work if put in the game correctly using JSGME. And this is in my mod am working on using PacWar, which incidently doesn't even do winter evidently?! Am going to make a new snow folder using these trees, which I put in my Korean War Mof The Forgotten War Mod.

[Image: AoTR%20Snow.jpg]
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

07-03-2020, 10:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-03-2020, 10:47 AM by bigus.)
(07-01-2020, 06:09 AM)Warhorse Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 05:45 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Well, ya gotta take them back out for a summer scenario....

Just to show they will work if put in the game correctly using JSGME. And this is in my mod am working on using PacWar, which incidently doesn't even do winter evidently?! Am going to make a new snow folder using these trees, which I put in my Korean War Mof The Forgotten War Mod.

I still don't see snow trails in AOTR after installing your snow mod.

Interesting...... Do you have a different build than us?

Is this going to be in the next update?
07-03-2020, 11:07 AM,
(07-03-2020, 10:46 AM)bigus Wrote:

Did you put the snow folder into the mods folder? It doesn't work otherwise. You have to run JSGME to use it. I notice the Stock AoTR doesn't have JSGME, but you use that, yes? Please outline exactly how you are installing the Snow mod, if you wouldn't mind indulging my curiosity?! Thanks!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

07-03-2020, 11:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-03-2020, 12:18 PM by bigus.)
(07-03-2020, 11:07 AM)Warhorse Wrote:

Did you put the snow folder into the mods folder? It doesn't work otherwise. You have to run JSGME to use it. I notice the Stock AoTR doesn't have JSGME, but you use that, yes? Please outline exactly how you are installing the Snow mod, if you wouldn't mind indulging my curiosity?! Thanks!

Your Snow folder has to have a "Map" subfolder to use JSGME.
You know this.

In AOTR it still doesn't work.
I still don't see the trails in 2D.
07-03-2020, 09:08 PM,
(07-03-2020, 11:47 AM)bigus Wrote:

You know this.

Sorry, yes I do know this, the Snow folder does NOT have that, but I didn't make that particular folder, they just used my files, then put it in Snow, in the info folder, which is also not where it should go!! I will make a correct folder system that I have, and post the link here for all.
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

07-03-2020, 10:34 PM,
(07-03-2020, 09:08 PM)Warhorse Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 11:47 AM)bigus Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 06:09 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Just to show they will work if put in the game correctly using JSGME. And this is in my mod am working on using PacWar, which incidently doesn't even do winter evidently?! Am going to make a new snow folder using these trees, which I put in my Korean War Mof The Forgotten War Mod.

You know this.

Sorry, yes I do know this, the Snow folder does NOT have that, but I didn't make that particular folder, they just used my files, then put it in Snow, in the info folder, which is also not where it should go!! I will make a correct folder system that I have, and post the link here for all.
Ok, so I cleaned up and made a new snow folder, good news is that everything looks winter now, bad news, no trails, but you also won't see fields either, and you never did. The program, in winter, assumes that snow has covered anything like trails, and fields, yes they show in 3D, but as I explained before, 3d is differently handled by the program. Am going to post this snow fix up in the 3rd party mods section shortly. The reason, in my previous shot showing trails in winter, was because PacWar doesn't do snow, therefore the program will use my snowy trails. It's a programming thing, and I can do no more, my special trails are in the folder, and will work in my upcoming PacWar mod in the winter, but not in any title that handles winter, sorry!! Here is a shot with the new winter graphics, much nicer, yes?!

[Image: SB%20AoTR%20Snow.jpg]
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

07-05-2020, 05:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-05-2020, 05:21 AM by bigus.)
Thank you sir!

The snow textures look good.
The 2D trees and buildings look great.

Cheers,