• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Problem with Bonaparte's Peninsular War...
06-19-2020, 05:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-19-2020, 05:18 PM by parmenio. Edit Reason: Off to Lisbon not Porto (been there already) )
Problem with Bonaparte's Peninsular War...
...and the Portugal 1809 Campaign.

After a French Major Victory at Almeida I was presented with the following message:

After suffering a number of setbacks the second French invasion of Portugal has been defeated and the remaining French troops driven back across the border into Spain. Perhaps the next invasion attempt will be more successful?

I was expecting to be off to Lisbon.

(I think the Branch is "Wilson sorties from Almeida" - certainly he did and it's the only one I can see where a French Major Victory ends with a French Defeat)
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2020, 10:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-22-2020, 07:59 PM by agmoss99. Edit Reason: typing mistake )
RE: Problem with Bonaparte's Peninsular War...
Did you check Use Expected Value? That sometimes provides odd results like that.

Saying that I'm being sent round in a loop to the same scenario in Salamanca campaign.
05-17-2021, 10:35 PM,
RE: Problem with Bonaparte's Peninsular War...
Apologies for raising this thread from the dead.... I could have sworn I'd replied at the time.

No, didn't use "Expected Values" I played the scenario through. Probably should have sent this to JTS support at the time.