• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Changes planned for Napoleonic titles.
06-24-2020, 05:38 AM,
RE: Changes planned for Napoleonic titles.
(06-24-2020, 05:06 AM)LarkinVB Wrote: Well, in my game 3 regiments of cavalry were charging 2 batteries of artillery from 5 hex distance and both batteries didn't fire a single shot. Made the game unplayable. I'm glad they fixed this a bit.

Haha, I was hoping Rich told you the actual % changes!
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2020, 08:10 AM,
(06-23-2020, 05:46 PM)LarkinVB Wrote: The increased chance was communicated by Rich from JTS and I tested it. No clue why it isn't in the changelog.

Sounds like a question that you might want to direct his way then.

I had a discussion on another feature that seemed like an easy programming adjustment to make, and it doesn't look like that could happen -mainly because I only noticed it at a point too late. That was what I was meaning, more specifically.  Doesn't sound like you might have had the same situation from what you're saying.
Send this user an email
07-03-2020, 10:03 PM,
(06-04-2020, 08:52 PM)trauth116 Wrote: I know that Cedric Monget and I were playing around with Placenoit from Waterloo back in January - and reading posts by Mr Peters, he's also working in that same space.

If I remember correctly, we were astonished at the lack of ammunition for the Prussians in Plancenoit, but we saw that it was quite historic.