• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

How to get rid of top down format - help!!
05-24-2020, 09:23 PM,
RE: How to get rid of top down format - help!!
Guys, as I said before, I was told to do the top down that Ed had started, there was NO mention of any ability to revert to the old graphics, I used up missing slots in the graphics sheets, and/or changed graphics as that was what I was told to do. It is a lot of work to revert back, some might not think so, but if you go and try to change all those images back, will take some time. I'm sorry the TD doesn't suit everyone, but that was the decision of JTS to go moving forward. They should not have offered to revert back, I could have told them what was going to happen. If I had known going into it that that would need to be an option, I would have made the necessary arrangements, but that is past now. Some won't like the changes, just like with the Campaign Series that Matrix is doing is changing, but that is what is happening. I'm not the only modder, if people are going to quit playing over images, that is your choice, but to miss out on what is coming would be a shame. Soon the Blitzkrieg will be available, and with my Korea Mod every nation is available, where before there was only a handful of countrys.
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to get rid of top down format - help!! - by Warhorse - 05-24-2020, 09:23 PM
Getting there!! - by Warhorse - 07-25-2020, 09:24 AM