• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Bolt From the Blue - Closed
05-17-2020, 10:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-18-2020, 03:19 AM by Elxaime.)
Thumbs_Up  Bolt From the Blue - Closed
Now that Danube 85 Gold Version now has Bolt from the Blue, the masterpiece by Tazaaron, included, I'd like to find an opponent (or opponents) willing to play NATO side.  I would play Warsaw Pact side solo (and I return turns fast, as my current opponent in Serbia 14' 4th Invasion scenario can attest). 

I don't mind a more leisurely game either, if someone wants to play NATO solo.  But a NATO team works too.  Let me know!

EDIT: Opponent found!
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2020, 03:01 AM,
RE: Bolt From the Blue
(05-17-2020, 10:15 AM)Elxaime Wrote: Now that Danube 85 Gold Version now has Bolt from the Blue, the masterpiece by Tazaaron, included, I'd like to find an opponent (or opponents) willing to play NATO side.  I would play Warsaw Pact side solo (and I return turns fast, as my current opponent in Serbia 14' 4th Invasion scenario can attest). 

I don't mind a more leisurely game either, if someone wants to play NATO solo.  But a NATO team works too.  Let me know!

I'm in. I can solo no problem.
It's a pleasure meeting again old friends.
05-18-2020, 03:15 AM,
RE: Bolt From the Blue
(05-18-2020, 03:01 AM)Indragnir Wrote:
(05-17-2020, 10:15 AM)Elxaime Wrote: Now that Danube 85 Gold Version now has Bolt from the Blue, the masterpiece by Tazaaron, included, I'd like to find an opponent (or opponents) willing to play NATO side.  I would play Warsaw Pact side solo (and I return turns fast, as my current opponent in Serbia 14' 4th Invasion scenario can attest). 

I'm in. I can solo no problem.
It's a pleasure meeting again old friends.

Indragnir!  Yes, well met again old friend.  Go ahead and start it up as NATO with the optional rules you prefer and are appropriate and also let me know if you want any house rules.  I have PM'ed you with email in case you don't still have it.
05-18-2020, 04:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-18-2020, 04:27 AM by tbridges.)
RE: Bolt From the Blue - Closed

Hey...I don't suppose you could handle a second, more leisurely game as well, could you? My partner Aolain and I would also like to try a game of Bolt as NATO.

Tom
05-18-2020, 07:26 AM,
(05-18-2020, 04:26 AM)tbridges Wrote:

Hey...I don't suppose you could handle a second, more leisurely game as well, could you? My partner Aolain and I would also like to try a game of Bolt as NATO.

Tom

Very tempting!  But I best hold off as I am full up right now with campaign games.  Will keep that in mind for the future though.
05-18-2020, 07:29 PM,
(05-18-2020, 04:26 AM)tbridges Wrote:

Tom

Hi Tom

I can do the PACT for a game. i dont mind playing pact solo. Mail me at newmeister at gmail dot com

Cheers
06-16-2020, 10:46 PM,
Old friends all right, what are you now like 104yo, haha.
Rangers Lead the Way
06-17-2020, 02:23 AM,
(06-16-2020, 10:46 PM)tazaaron Wrote: Old friends all right, what are you now like 104yo, haha.

Almost :P