• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Holy Campaign series, Batman!
05-02-2020, 08:12 AM,
This Just In  Holy Campaign series, Batman!
Dev has just posted his 1st games to the CS ladder in "XXX" amount of years... DannyC will certainty be posting a reprisal,as I owe him and Friends a lesson in Dev's ass kicking gaming... Ed had a playtest lingering as well.. I'm gonna have to dig that up, bro... I got a big boobed babe out there named Bridges, that I'm gonna have to fix as well...  Nothing like the ends of the world, to get one back to gaming...
Whistle

Stay safe all!
Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2020, 12:04 PM,
RE: Holy Campaign series, Batman!
Randy,

I noticed recently you beat Ashcloud and Warhorse in individual games, claiming the Major Victory. One in CSME and the other in West Front.

Do you have to post it all over this forum to let the club and the world know how great you are with the Campaign Series and winning after all this time absent?

That's what it seems like to me as a club member. I've also seen some of that same thing on the Campaign Series Hangout. Not in game wins but the verbose. Yes I am there as you well know, and I'm not going into detail here on the blitz, you know what I am talking about. 

In case you don't know there are other players in the club just as good as you are, if not even better, I've played a couple of them and never saw one post on the forum. In the same sentence by your record you are a great player, hands down, nuff said, OK!!

My point, don't throw it in peoples faces about the games and the wins, be positive wherever you can! If you can't find anything good to say its best to say nothing at all.

You didn't even play me and I was put off by what was said, OK bro? 

Nothing personal Randy, trust me!

Thanks and glad to have you back!!
John
05-02-2020, 09:03 PM,
Johnny joebobjim,
Huh? Guess my slanderous & boastful post?, went and rubbed you wrongly? (CAPT OBVIOUS) damn.. my feelings are hurt.. I'll be sure to name one of the leaders in my new scenario, after you...
Com-on man "all over the forums"? Bro.. are you sensitive today? You was my last 1v1 game, Storm 555..
Don DanyC and his gangsters are owed a fight.. I had to bail on a teamer.. and I got a scenario that a few players are asking me to "fix".
NOTHING PERSONAL.... my arse.
I call your BS out, and slap you with my leather spiked Judas Priest gauntlets, for a game... if, I'm up to your skill level?

MODS... No egos were intentionally harmed in this thread.. we are all good here!

Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
05-02-2020, 11:29 PM,
Horn
Toot your horn Bro!

Over the top is, over the top? But, you are the Dev? Voodoo Doll

Glad to have you back! I think we had a French versus Brits in the desert design? I have the scenario files but I do not have the game file we were playing. I remember you made it huge. But, it was fun. (That's what she said.) TEEHEE 

I don't know what other forums you are on. I was certainly not overwhelmed by volume here.

Farmer

HSL
05-03-2020, 12:44 AM,
Yep, we all good! Smile

Also, sorry Dev, no time for a game. Moving away from JTCS for the moment. Trying my hand at some other Tiller stuff.

Rock on Dev!!  Whip
05-03-2020, 01:43 AM,
My 2 Cents  RE: Holy Campaign series, Batman!
Jester
(05-03-2020, 12:44 AM)Big Ivan Wrote: Yep, we all good! Smile

Also, sorry Dev, no time for a game. Moving away from JTCS for the moment. Trying my hand at some other Tiller stuff.

Rock on Dev!!  Whip
05-03-2020, 01:49 AM,
News  RE: Holy Campaign series, Batman!
(05-02-2020, 11:29 PM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: Horn
Toot your horn Bro!

Glad to have you back! I think we had a French versus Brits in the desert design? I have the scenario files but I do not have the game file we were playing. I remember you made it huge. But, it was fun. (That's what she said.) TEEHEE 

I don't know what other forums you are on. I was certainly not overwhelmed by volume here.

Farmer

HSL

I luv being a tooting bastage... Soap Box   and don't put your HTs and trucks in my gun sights   TEEHEE everyone's a victim...   the only "Volume" you'll get from me, is my waistline... John's talking about Facebook.. I linger there as an idiot as well... Jester

Dev
05-03-2020, 05:24 AM,
LOL! I'm not a fan of Facebook. Crazy
Had a brief passing in an account I had to set up and then left it. What I'd Miss

Seems like social media and I should not mix? Fuel the Fire

Farmer

HSL
05-03-2020, 10:13 PM,
(05-03-2020, 05:24 AM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: LOL! I'm not a fan of Facebook. Crazy
Had a brief passing in an account I had to set up and then left it. What I'd Miss

Seems like social media and I should not mix? Fuel the Fire

Farmer

HSL

It's not too bad, Ed,  You know me well... and I'm "surviving" it..,  You can be an Asshole or an Idiot, and you'll only know when the peeps, you chose as friends speak, or don't.. I like throwing weird shit out there, just to see who reads into it.. Jester Jester Jester
Always a clown, one that can play and loves playing, the games people wanna set up  Whistle

Took me a bit to see thru some veiled... now, I enjoy the banter.. Crazy
ROTFLMAO
Dev
05-04-2020, 06:02 AM,
(05-02-2020, 11:29 PM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: Horn
Toot your horn Bro!

Farmer

HSL
ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO The Dev is back Randy could you do me a favour and send me your revised bridges scenario and another you made not sure which one but lots of armour in it as the Germans tried to stop a Russian attack ie big scenario. The real dev is COV 19 at the moment take care gamers.